VTCT Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal (QCF)
The Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal (QCF) is a vocationally related qualification focused on advanced electrical
epilation techniques to treat skin tags, milia, telangiectasia, spider veins, and blood spots.
Within this qualification for blemish removal, you will develop such advanced skills as necessary to carry out a thorough consultation, formulate an
individual treatment plan, and provide aftercare advice. Health, safety, and hygiene are also key elements of this qualification.
You will be assessed on your occupational competence.
This QCF level 4 qualification has been mapped to the relevant NOS, and is accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
It is also approved and supported by the Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority (HABIA), the standard setting body for hair,
beauty, nails, and spa qualifications.
Advanced Epilation Techniques
This is an approved qualification for working as an advanced beauty therapist specializing in removal for skin blemishes. It also provides a sound platform for further learning or training. This qualification provides progression opportunities to the following VTCT qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma in Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation (QCF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments (QCF)
- Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
- Level 4 Award in Physiology for Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
- Level 3 in beauty therapy (electrolysis as unit covered ) or
- Level 3 certificate in epilation
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Please note: You are required to carry out assessments on models in a realistic salon environment as per VTCT requirement. The college holds no responsibility in finding models for students. This is solely the student’s responsibility.
Contact Us for Questions
Please note: A uniform and kit is required for the course. This is compulsory.