NVQ Leave 4 Fast Track laser and IPL
by Mrs Shauna Pennington
I am very interested in attaining my nvq level 4 as i am interested in purchasing a lipocontrast machine and need this level to do so.
I have a full nvq level 1 and 2 in beauty therapy and a facial electrical diploma, which the gpbt recognises as a level 3 qualification and have been practicing for 13 years.
I'd love to know if I would be eligible for the fast track option 1? If so when do your courses run this year?
Mrs Shauna Pennington
Thank you for your inquiry. You will be eligible for Level 4 NVQ.
The Level 4 Laser Certificate is a vocationally related qualification and is focused on reducing hair growth and photo rejuvenation of the skin using intense light and laser treatments.
In this qualification you will develop an understanding of managing safe working practices and how to identify and control hazards.
You will also learn how to identify hair and skin conditions and those clients suitable for intense light and laser system treatments.
You will be assessed on your occupational competence.
- Level 4 Diploma in Permanent Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation (QCF)
- Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
- Level 4 Award in Skin Blemish Removal (QCF)
- Level 4 Award in Physiology for Advanced Beauty Therapy (QCF)
Mandatory units covered:
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation.
The Date for this course is as follows:
August - 28th - 30th
September - 16th - 18th
We hope this helps, for further information or question do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone.
01922 277 474 /07846474268
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NVQ Level 4 Laser Hair Removal Course Questions And Answers.